Welcome to Lake Shore Behavioral Health
Mental illness affects one in four people and two-thirds of those affected will not receive treatment. From stress and relationship problems to addictions and schizophrenia, Lake Shore Behavioral Health is here to help. Over the past 40 years, we have built our reputation as an exceptional provider of person-centered mental health and substance abuse services at eight licensed locations throughout Erie County.
At Lake Shore Behavioral Health, we strive to provide the best, evidence-based therapy available. Our dedicated and compassionate team of professionals are committed to providing client-focused care in a culturally sensitive atmosphere.
What We Do:
- Mental Health Counseling and Rehabilitation
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Adult and Adolescent Counseling
- Residential Substance Abuse Programs for Pregnant & Parenting Women
- Homeless Outreach and Supported Housing Services
- Health Home Services and Care Coordination
- Vocational and Supported Employment
Why Lake Shore?
- Individualized, client-focused care
- Walk-in and same day appointments available at most clinics
- Professional, licensed Counselors
- Integrated mental health and addiction treatment
- Bilingual, bicultural counselors and translation services available
- Medicaid care coordination services
- Psychiatrists and nurses on staff
- Addiction Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Coordination with primary care physicians
- Referrals and linkage to other needed services
Licensed by the NYS Office of Mental Health and the NYS Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services.
Supported by the NYS Office of Mental Health, the NYS Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Service and
the Erie County Office of Mental Health.
Anderson Cooper, CNN - Exercise in Empathy: Hearing Voices